- easy to use scuba directory
Reef Runner Divers [Costa Rica]
We are a PADI-certified dive shop in Puerto Viejo de Limon. Open Water to Dive
Master certifications are offered in addition to snorkeling trips, dolphin tours and
Diving - A comprehensive guide to scuba diving with original informative
content, relevant links, how-to articles, a 24-hour chat room and a group forum.
Away.com - Scuba Diving
- A guide to scuba diving around the world including Australia, Costa Rica, Fiji, Hawaii,
the Galapagos, and the Caribbean. Read award-winning articles and view vacation packages.
equipment pages - A guide to buying all scuba diving equipment, whether as
just a beginner or an established diver. Includes recreational and technical diving
equipment. Not affiliated to any commercial organization.
Divers - A guide to diving in the UK, details on inland dive sites and dive
- Exploration, education and underwater technology. Scuba diving, photography, technical,
equipment, travel, forums and discussion, medicine for the english and spanish speaking
CalypsoSub - Dive directory
for scuba in Italy, with sites maps,news, forecasts and photos.
- A scuba diving directory that includes dive centers, live-aboards, travel agents,
equipment manufacturers, online gear sales and more.
- A good selection of scuba links including a comprehensive section on Italian Scuba
Centers and some info on using GPS.
- Find a dive buddy listed in the directory of scuba divers from around the world.
Directory - Directory of dive centers, dive charters, resorts and
live-aboards. Global listings but most entries are for North America.
- General information on scuba diving, including discussion forum and web ring for
non-profit dive and scuba clubs.
- An indispensable guide for dive travel planning: trip reports, links, books, maps and
- Database containing more than 4800 dive centers worldwide and links to other scuba
- Information on dive travel and training agencies, as well as links to information.
- Large directory of scuba diving related websites.
- A comprehensive and innovative diving resource for divers and diving businesses with a
focus on safety issues and providing unbiased and uncompromised information.
Diversplatform - Worldwide
information about diving including dive spot descriptions, travel, airports, diveshops,
clubs, underwater cams, clipart, links, and a German/English dictionary of dive terms.
- Provides photos and informative articles on scuba diving.
- Online resource for dive site information, dive gear reviews and destination
- Internet gateway to diving in Asia: articles, forums, classifieds, links, Asian
destinations, photography, equipment, marine life, safety, dive medicine, etc.
Diving Bases of the World
- Searchable database of dive businesses around the world.
in the World - A scuba diving information server of dive sites, clubs,
forums, a calendar of events and scuba information from around the world.
- Links to scuba sites. The site is navigated by a floating menu bar, which you may not
see at first.
- Online tidal information from the UK Hydrographic Office, for 4000 ports around the
world. Calculate tidal predictions up to 7 days in advance.
Scuba Hound - Florida scuba diving information; includes detailed maps and
descriptions of dive sites.
- A portal to useful scuba websites.
Time In the Water - A comprehensive scuba diving portal. Some parts are free
and other parts are for paid memberships.
iExplore Scuba Diving - Over
150 diving adventures around the world. Top 10 dive sites, scuba basics, trip search, and
Goes Scuba Diving - Information on how to get started, what equipment you'll
need and why you should take up this fabulous sport.
Lets Get Wet
- Dive destination search engine and buddy finder. Extras include uploading your C-Cards,
weather reports, booking trips and making payments online, and showing off your photos.
Gozo - A guide to finding a diving school in Malta, Gozo and Comino. This
site also has dive travel needs such as accomodations, entertainment, restaurants, and
Wrecks Scuba Search - Links directory for destinations, resorts, liveaboards,
training, marine conservation, vacation planning, gear, etc.
- Useful and educational information for scuba divers all over the world from beginners to
Scuba Diving - Directory of charters, publications, dive shops, equipment
suppliers, instruction and travel.
@ start4all.com - Several dozen links related to diving, certification and
marketplace - A directory of diving related sites including resorts, dive
operator listings, equipment information and sales, dive books, and magazines.
Pirate.com - Divers can find links to scuba businesses, instructors and
training agencies. There is also a forum.
Search - A diving search engine which allows scuba divers to easily travel
the underwater world and locate scuba resources from all over the Internet.
- In-depth information about scuba diving, dive equipment, and travel information by scuba
divers, as well as chats, forums, polls, classifieds and a scuba search.
Travel - A guide for divers who like to travel. Dive sites, accommodations,
dive operators, travel tips and personal views written from experience.
Travel - Features a large online world travel database, with information on
different countries. The editorials cover everywhere from China to the Czech Republic,
with in depth travel guides to dozens of cities.
- This website contains information about recreational scuba diving, with a special
emphasis on scuba diving for women.
Yellow Pages - Worldwide directory for scuba diving related services and
products. Also featuring in-depth articles on and information about the sport.
- UK - Suba diving portal that offers links and information about discount
equipment, gear reviews, and comparison shopping for scuba gear online.
- Comprehensive scuba links directory.
- Search engine and online community dedicated exclusively to scuba diving, snorkeling and
related activities on the web.
- Links to diving travel, bulletin boards, and online dive stores.
Tuition - A comprehensive index of international resorts and schools that
teach scuba diving and articles for beginners.
WorldSite - A one stop place for worldwide scuba diving links.
- Thousands of scuba diving resources, thoroughly indexed and annotated in a comprehensive
- Discussion board for UK Divers to share information and review scuba equipment and dive
destinations. Registration required before you can post a message.
- A virtual scuba network and diving resource, with scuba links, underwater photo gallery,
and dive planning and nitrox blending tools.
- Complete Scuba Diving Resource for Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, Connecticut,
Vermont & Rhode Island. Over 300 dive sites are listed.
- A thorough directory of scuba resources from around the Internet.
- Interactive site featuring free scuba diving tips, discounts on dive gear, scuba
resources, newsletter, and real time Caribbean weather.
- Offers a scuba only search engine for diving related information, products, and
- Information on snorkeling and shore diving around the world and resources for the shore
diver: dive shops, guides, restaurants, accommodations, etc.
Florida Scuba - Guide and search engine for south florida scuba divers and
- Asia Pacific dive portal where you will find links, dive travel, career opportunities,
financial services, and a host of lifestyle communities.
- Comprehensive portal to SCUBA sites on the Web. Features an in-debth web directory,
popular search categories, helpful links and more.
Routes Worldwide SCUBA Diving Directory - Information on 5,250 destinations.
Just follow the maps to the area you're interested in.
- Community site for treasure divers.
- Loads of information about scuba diving and everything you need to know about diving in
- Within the directory you'll find scuba diving clubs, shops, training agencies, and other
scuba related web sites. There is also a forum and classified ads.
- Information about scuba diving, its industry, and dive sites.
Diving Encyclopedia - Listings of scuba-related sites, dive shops, and ocean
photography. Also featuring dive discussions and contests.