Hotel directory sante fe, new
- The Bishop's Lodge
Resort and Spa - A resort hotel located on the edge of Santa Fe city limits, three
miles from the Plaza and downtown offering horseback riding, fishing, hiking, tennis
courts, swimming pool and spa, a fitness center, a skeet and trap range and nearby golfing
- El Rey Inn -
Offers charming Southwestern furnishings and thoroughly modern amenities just five minutes
from the Plaza.
- Eldorado Hotel
- Santa Fe's First AAA four-star, four-diamond hotel located next to the historic Santa Fe
- Fort Marcy Hotel Suites
- Spacious 1, 2 and 3 bedroom suites near downtown. Hotel offers ski and stay packages and
- Hacienda Dona Andrea
de Santa Fe - Resort accommodations between Santa Fe & Albuquerque. Lodging
convenient to northern New Mexico's destinations.
Hill Mansion (Hayt-Wientge Mansion) - Suites for rent in this property listed on the
National Register of Historic Places and also recognized by the Historic Santa Fe
Foundation. Includes history, photo tour, deeds and articles.
- Hilton of Santa
Fe - Accommodation guide to guest amenities, dining options, and nearby attractions.
Information on convention booking and reservations.
- Hotel Loretto -
A hotel situated in the heart of downtown Santa Fe, with 140 guestrooms and 6 suites and
full meeting facilities.
- Hotel Santa Fe
- A Native American owned property. Details of history,architecture, facilities, rates,
and contact information are provided.
- Hotel St Francis
- The historic Hotel St. Francis, Santa Fe, New Mexico.
- Inn of the
Anasazi - Four-star hotel provides accommodations in the heart of the plaza district.
Includes facilities overview, rates and package information.
- Inn of the
Governors - Southwestern-inspired accommodations with the amenities and services of a
fine hotel. Just a few blocks from Santa Fe's Historic Plaza. Rooms feature traditional
kiva fireplaces and balconies.
- Inn on the Alameda
- An enchanting small hotel in Old Santa Fe.
- Inns of Santa Fe
- Santa Fe's distinguished accommodations, located close to the historic Downtown Plaza.
- La Fonda Hotel
- Historic La Fonda Hotel is located on the southeast corner of the Plaza.
- La Posada de
Santa Fe - Recently remodeled resort and spa on the Plaza.
- Las Palomas - Old
classic styled casitas for your relaxing visit in Santa Fe, they offer all the charm
elegance and ambiance of a country Inn.
Inn - Moderately priced rooms conveniently located near Indian pueblos, local art
galleries including the Georgia O'Keeffe Museum and other southwest sights.
Hotel and Suites on the Plaza - Details of accommodations, facilities, contact and
reservation information is provided.
- The Santa Fe
Motel and Inn - Located blocks from the historic Santa Fe Plaza and one block from the
Guadalpue Street area in Sante Fe.
- Santa Fe
Travelodge - Located six blocks from the Santa Fe Plaza.
- Villas De Santa
Fe - A Sunterra Resort in the heart of downtown Santa Fe, and features one bedroom
villa-style suites. Enjoy a spacious living area, separate bedroom, and fully equipped
- Zona Rosa Suites
- One, two or three bedroom suites including kiva fireplaces, viga ceilings, spacious
kitchens, living rooms, balconies, private deck or patio.
- - Add url to Bizeurope
- - Return to main menu
- Return to Bizeurope keywords
- Bizeurope company directory